Search This Blog

#Reclaiming Power

This is an excerpt from our next book coming out soon:

Reclaiming Power

I have been called many names
I let them bite into my soul
But they are but words
And as mere words,
they have only as much power
as I grant them
Today I reclaim that power
I say each word
And then I smile
And I tell that word
You are no longer my enemy
You do not define me
You do not have power over me
I set you free to return
to those who sent you
It is their hateful souls
that own you and need you
I do not need you
I am fine without out you
I am better than fine
I am Brilliant
Wonderful
Awesome
Superb
All of these and more
Those words I claim
And give power to
For those words nourish my soul
Unlike those hurtful names, those ugly words I have set free
Even when I am broken in spirit
or not on top of my game
Even when I make mistakes
that I later feel shame or embarrassment by
I am not those hateful names
Those words sent to destroy me
To label me
To minimize me
To ridicule me
To demean me
To shame me
BAH and away with all those words
My mistakes are my lessons
Though I wish I had not made them,
I have learned by them
I am a better me
I am stronger
And I have grown
And through that growth
I have outgrown the ugly, hurtful names
that others have thrust upon me.
Today, I push them back to their owners
They have need for them
whereas I do not
My soul feels unbound
free of those hateful words.
It is a wonderful day and I feel awesome

I AM awesome.
 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter