Search This Blog

Aromatherapy on the go....

I have seen these wonderful little metal pill canisters at the drug stores and I have happened on an excellent use for them. I use them to carry cotton balls with a dab of essential oil on them. When I need a quick aromatherapy fix, I open the little container and take a nice deep whiff. Here are a few of my favorite aromatherapy swabs on the go:

Peppermint - boost mood, reduce fatigue, opens sinuses, helps with cold congestion

Tangerine - calming, reduces stress and anxiety

Grapefruit - fights depression and elevates mood

Lavender - relieves stress, reduces anxiety and lifts depression

Patchouli - invigorating, clears the mind, improves mental alertness, combats depression and anxiety and increases energy

I often times mix Patchouli with Grapefruit and wear it as a scent dabbed at my pulse points behind ears and on wrists. And I'm sure you noticed that most of these deal with calming, de-stressing and elevating mood. That's because I work in a fast paced, high stress, legal environment so these mini pick me ups are blessings on a regular basis.

As with all things, be sure to research these yourself and become well versed in warnings and interactions with illnesses and/or medications.

Bright Blessings,
~Rayven~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter