Search This Blog

Something a bit different Sew'd-up

Sew'd-up

We want to pretty your life up or quirk it up, shopping bags, handbags, quirky fabrics & styles,

Handmade, Homemade, Lovingly Made, with a touch of fun.
I like things a bit different, I love finding unusual fabrics & trying to make things off the cuff, not many patterns used on any of these items! I am influenced by my music & dress style, Rockabilly & will try to make 95% of stuff once! If it works Ill make again, but I try to make them all slightly different, can do 1 off of styles of bags...See more
Handmade, Homemade, Lovingly Made, ask don't be shy, if I can make it I will if I cant Ill see if I know someone who can :) Do you have your own fabric or outfit you want made into a bag to keep? I'll work with you to use it to your choice :)
SewdUp Face book page


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter