Search This Blog

Almost Granny x2!

Well, I'm almost a granny times two! I am already grandmother to a beautiful little boy that will be celebrating his first birthday this Friday. Thirty days after that, he will become a big brother! Today his mother went for an ultrasound so they could finalize the date for her c-section so I got to see that precious little girl. And of course, me being her GiGi and all, of course I thought she was the most beautiful thing even with the clunky photos from the ultrasound.  I actually moved back to my home state to be close to daughter because grandson came to visit me before he was born and showed me himself and a sister and said, we are your grandchildren in five years. I was so excited as there had been no talk of daughter having children.  I told her all about the vision and grandson and granddaughter visiting me and she laughed. Well, I began preparation to return home because I knew that if my grandson was on his way I wanted to be here when he arrived. Good thing too, because as soon as I bought a house, daughter found out she was pregnant! And of course, it was grandson.  And now granddaughter! I am so blessed. Being psychic was definitely helpful in making preparations to live near my grandchildren.

Bright Blessings!
~Rayven~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter