Search This Blog

Lovely blooms in the back yard

Even when you live in the city, you can connect with nature. As I stepped out my back door today, the back yard was dotted with surprise lilies. I do love these so very much. At a time of year when everything else is dieing from the sweltering heat, these beauties pop up looking so fresh and full of life. Other pleasantries on my backyard walk about included some odd giant ball on a six foot stalk and a fallen branch that looked like antlers that I stuck in my fence as a tribute to the God of Nature. Also, one of the suprise lilies had fallen over from the wind and I noticed Mother Pecan Tree had tossed one of her branches nearby. With a quick adjustment, her branch provided the support that Suprise Lily needed to hold her head up high. Very sweet. Enjoy my pics.

Bright Blessings,
~Rayven~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter