Search This Blog

How do you cleanse yourself of negative energy?

As with a lot of things, there are many ways to do the same things. How I cleanse negative energy depends on the circumstances. For many years, when I found myself in extremely stressful and upsetting circumstances at work, I would excuse myself and go the to restroom. Once there, I would physically wash my hands under cold water and visualize all the terrible yucky stuff going down the drain. Then I would dry my hands and sometimes blot my face with the damp hand towels. It was always an amazing refreshing technique that helped me push through the rest of the day.

I also love to do the shower cleansing where while literally in the shower, I visualize the water rinsing every bit of negative icky uggy yucky energy clinging to be being sprayed off and washed down the drain. And
because I enjoy and believe in the benefits of aromatherapy, I use essentials oils and scented home made soaps to give me an uplifting boost. Works like a charm.

Ok, so both of those had water involved. What if I am no where around water? Then what? When I can, I close my eyes and take a deep breath, then I imagine a column of white or golden light shining down on me and flooding my entire body like a spotlight. I envision it removing anything that is dark or feels negative. Then, for me, when I am cleansed, the light turns a beautiful radiant blue light that shimmers all around me like a second skin. I love that visualization. Also, I do the shower cleansing visualization above, only without literally being in a shower. But if I'm going to visualize, I generally like to turn it into a gorgeous waterfall in a tropical setting. Pretty neat -- I go for a swim without ever getting wet and without having to worry what I look like in a swim suit. ;0)

There are many other cleansing techniques that I use, but these are a few to get you started. If you would like to learn more, visit the Earth Spirit Soul Learning Center

Bright Blessings,
~Rayven~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter