Search This Blog

Ghost, Gust or Goof? What do you see in these photos?

There was a time when I worked as a Chamber Director for a small rural town in Oklahoma.  During that time, I sought to increase tourism opportunities for the town.  Since the town was along the famous Route 66, it occurred to me that the ruins of an old gas station could be converted into an outdoor museum type stop and have some nice billboards put up that you stick your head through and take a photo.  With my brain whirling with possibilities, I went to the site to take photos for a presentation in hopes of getting the site donated for the purpose and to obtain funding. With camera in hand, I embarked on a quick photo spree on my way to work.  It was two days later before I uploaded and reviewed the photos. And what I surprise I got!!!




A curious mist appeared in several shots. Was it a gust of my frosty breath on a cold morning captured by
the camera, flaw of the lens, or something else? You be the judge whether it is "ghost", "gust" or "goof".
Do you see a face in this picture? 

And here is yet another photo taken at the same time at the same location. Is it an upright "angel"? Or an apparition angry with intruders?


Interestingly enough, a paranormal group did an investigation of the site and determined that there was a portal there.  Many investigations have since been done and everyone gets something in their photos but none have gotten anything as spectacular as these.... so far.  

Bright Blessings
~Rayven~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter