Search This Blog

Sifting through old baggage

Sometimes in the heat of the moment things get pretty intense. Earlier in the year I had a very awkward and painful separation from a friend. At the time it was quite an unexpected gut punch. It's weird but there is a grieving process after things like that much the same as with a death or divorce. So, it has taken me a bit of time to sort through the old baggage and be at peace with it all. The turn out is what it is, there is no changing that. But I can now review it, think on it and let it go. It is no longer emotionally charged and painful for me. It is like blowing away mental cobwebs and having clear sight again. I wish all of you that same peace and clarity with whatever you may be grappling with in your lives.

Bright Blessings,
~Rayven~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter