Search This Blog

Fresh Smell of Laundry on the Line

In between working on adding new things to the forum and working on new classes, I did some laundry today. As weird as it sounds, doing laundry is very relaxing to me.  Since I moved into my house a year ago, I haven't sprung for wiring to hook up the dryer. It was summer time then and hotter than hot so I just strung up a rope clothes line and hung things out to dry. I LOVED it! There is something about gathering up a basket of wet clothes and heading out the back door to hang them on the line. Call me weird but I love that fresh wet smell. And then taking it all down after it dries is great too.  I like that stiff feel. You would think I would consider them too stiff and scratchy but they really aren't.

So, I have had a wonderful day bouncing back and forth between working on the computer, watching chic flicks on Netflix and doing laundry. Life is good.

Bright Blessings,
~Rayven~

1 comment

  1. We don't have a drier either (no room for one in this small apartment lol). I don't find as much peace in hanging them out, but liquid fabric softener plus the line makes them feel extra soft. The only time we use a drier is if it's raining or real late in the day then we go to the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete

 

Most Reading

Blogger news

Time Convertor

Compare your time to Chicago time to find out when the attunements will be.
OR try this Time Converter